Master Teacher Criteria and Program Guidelines
Copper Beech Institute welcomes program proposals that meet the following guidelines:
- Experiential - The program avoids an over-reliance on lecture, incorporating modes of learning that are rooted in direct observation and experience.
- Contemplative - The program integrates teaching with regular periods of silent practice rooted in an established contemplative tradition.
- Dialogical - The program welcomes diverse perspectives and trusts that wisdom and truth emerge in open and safe conversation.
- Pedagogically Diverse - The program is respectful of a wide variety of learning styles and intelligences such as visual, verbal, kinesthetic, aural, logical, social, and solitary.
- Practical - The program helps participants integrate the learning into everyday life.
Master Teacher Credentials
Copper Beech Institute welcomes program proposals from presenters who meet the following criteria:
- Training - Presenter has extensive training and educational background in their field.
- Depth of Experience - Presenter has extensive experience presenting the program to others.
- Network - Presenter has the ability to market the program to her/his network of contacts.
- Integrity - Presenter, through their own way of living, embodies the wisdom they aspire to teach to others.
Any questions regarding criteria and program guidelines can be directed to Dr. Brandon Nappi at firstname.lastname@example.org