Updated June 9, 2018
The Copper Beech Institute seeks creative, joyful, and meticulously detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to support its expanding programming. This position provides opportunities to shape the direction of this vibrant nonprofit organization. The Marketing Coordinator works with Executive Director to develop and implement marketing campaigns that drive program attendance. The position formulates, designs and implements comprehensive marketing strategy using both traditional and digital media channels.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote programs
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, advertising etc.)
- Work with external vendors to execute promotional campaigns and events
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
The ideal candidate would be:
- Familiar with Mindfulness
- Passion for Yoga and/or Meditation a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Able to work as part of a team but also independently
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant or similar role
The salary range is $40,000-$45,000.
Cover letter required. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Bonus points for a video cover letter. Send all documents to Brandon Nappi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2014, Copper Beech Institute is creating a world of compassion, resilience, and healing through the practice of mindfulness and meditation. We are an independent, non-religious, non-profit organization where everyone is welcome. At Copper Beech, we teach mindfulness to physicians, health care providers, educators, nonprofit and business leaders, school children, and incarcerated populations through 50 overnight retreats, workshops, courses, and workplace trainings. We are located on an idyllic 50 acre wooded campus with 150 bedrooms. Copper Beech Institute applies mindfulness practice to the most challenging issues of our day by offering retreats and trainings to ensure personal well-being, the health of the earth, and the peace of the entire human family. By cultivating the connection between contemplation and compassionate action, Copper Beech Institute strives to awaken us to the fullness of our potential.