Contemplative Fellowships for Nonprofit Professionals
In partnership with Copper Beech Institute and the Aetna Foundation, Contemplative Fellowships for Nonprofit Professionals support the growth of nonprofit professionals through contemplative practice. These contemplative trainings provide a supportive environment in which individuals can cultivate mindfulness, compassion, personal wellbeing, and professional efficacy – qualities that can extend into their professional lives and improve workplace culture.
Eligible Roles Include:
- Executive Directors
- Assistance Directors
- Program Managers
- Case Workers
- WHY Outreach Yoga Teachers
- All Staff
- Eligible applicants may receive full or partial funding for one retreat annually.
- If you can comfortably pay for any portion of the program, you are welcome to do so, as this will allow funding to be spread among more fellows.
Please note: If you are awarded a fellowship, you are committing to attend the retreat for which you are applying. Should you need to cancel your fellowship for any reason, you must notify Copper Beech Institute immediately at 860-760-9750. Cancellations may result in forfeiting your eligibility for a Nonprofit Fellowship for the following year.
How to Apply
- To apply for a scholarship, please complete and submit a Fellowship Application Form by clicking the Apply button below before registering for the program you wish to attend. Please note your retreat of interest on the application form.
- You will be notified if your application has been accepted within four weeks of your application date. Most requests are granted in part or in full as funding is available.
- Once your fellowship is granted, you will receive an email with registration instruction. You do not need to register for the retreat prior to your award notification.
By applying for a Nonprofit Fellowship, you agree to allow your contact information to be shared with Copper Beech Institute.
Eligible Nonprofit Fellowship Retreats
All Copper Beech programs eligible for fellowships can be viewed in the carousel below. Please click the arrow button to see more programs.