IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
Have you always wanted to visit Copper Beech Institute but never had the chance? Our annual open house provides a short and free opportunity to taste the warmth and peace of our 48-acre campus. Learn more about our mission to inspire purposeful living, to awaken our full potential for compassionate action, and to encourage a healing shift in how we relate to one another and our interconnected world.
Our entire campus will be open, offering you the opportunity to sample the entire Copper Beech retreat experience and:
· Slow the mind in a guided mindfulness meditation
· Reconnect with nature in an outdoor yoga class
· Follow the winding path at the labyrinth
· Browse dynamic art in the Monastery Gallery of Art
· Tour our renovated spaces
· Meet our wise and warm mindfulness teachers and volunteers
· Learn about our new programs
The day will conclude at 4 p.m. with a talk on the power of mindfulness in our everyday lives entitled, “Discovering Your Superpower” from Copper Beech Institute’s founder and executive director, Dr. Brandon Nappi.
This free, drop-in event and registration is encouraged but not required. For more information, e-mail us at email@example.com.
September 16, 2018 01:00 PM
September 16, 2018 05:00 PM
Copper Beech Institute
303 Tunxis Road
West Hartford, CT, 06107 Map It >