IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
What does it mean to accept yourself fully in all your perfect imperfections; to take an honest, fearless look at your true self and stay there, acknowledging both the frailty and the glory in the same glance? In this full-day retreat, Chris Grosso will address this question, guiding participants to use their difficult life experiences as catalysts towards spiritual awakening through various meditations, creative exercises, compassion practices, live ambient music meditation and more.
In this retreat, participants will learn to:
· Create an open space for healing
· Make friends with your past
· How to make your dreams a reality
· Learn practices for listening to your heart
· Realign yourself with greater purpose
· How to create anything your heart calls you to from the ground up
· Understand the principles of listening to your heart’s guidance
· Learn to love yourself, and others, without holding back
· Learn how to discover your authentic self through your heart
This is an extended version of the Perfectly Imperfect workshop and includes lunch.
Tuition is $125.
Mindfulness, Compassion, Creativity
August 10, 2019 10:00 AM
August 10, 2019 02:00 PM
Copper Beech Institute
303 Tunxis Road
West Hartford, CT, 06107 Map It >