IDEAL FOR: All levels including beginners
Come and join together to share in an experiential afternoon engaging in meaningful activities while also exploring the fascinating neuroscience revolving around the impact that simple gratitude and compassion practices have on changing our mindsets towards positivity and optimism. Participants will end the workshop understanding that with only a little bit of time and practice, we can make meaningful changes to enhance our well-being and those around us.
The workshop will include:
· Discussion on how compassion and gratitude changes our brain’s chemistry
· Simple visualizations, meditations, and interactive activities
· Learning the distinction between empathy and compassion
· Creating gratitude journals
· Exploring and practicing methods to offer children in family or classroom settings
Tuition is $65.
June 23, 2018 01:00 PM
June 23, 2018 05:00 PM
Copper Beech Institute
303 Tunxis Road
West Hartford, CT, 06107 Map It >